Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 - - continuing the journey

Well it's almost four weeks since I had my second child, Henry!



I've got about 15 lbs to lose and I (along with my husband) am starting up the green smoothie/healthy meals routine.  My goal is to get down to my ideal weight by August.  Today we started off with a green smoothie.



For my mid-morning snack, I will be enjoying a bowl of plain yogurt and homemade granola. 



Ada is enjoying her smoothie this morning as well.  (she is now 2 yrs 8 mo)  Obviously Henry is getting his in a more round-about way. ;)  


I received a Canon EOS 40D for my birthday! (thanks to my amazing FIL)  I plan on putting up a good amount of photos. :)


This is short...but it's back to routine and management! Here's to Health! Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. I still need to try green smoothies. I make smoothies every morning with fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you pumping to store some extra milk for when you go back? Because here's a little secret to some good weight loss: the more you pump/feed Henry, the more calories you burn. I notice a huge increase in my appetite when I pump more. Aka, you get to watch more TV and movies and exercise less lol! Good for you Sally... proud of you and excited to see some more blogging!

    ReplyDelete