Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/11

It's February!! Getting excited about all the salads! Tonight I will be creating the Cabbage salad.  It's one I've done before!  More pics to come!  I just recently created a healthy snack alternative for myself.  It's a simple mixture of raw almonds, raisins and carob chips!! It's quite delicious and it gives me that boost of energy I need during the day at school!  Here are some pics of the creation process:

 all the good stuff from sprouts!!
 neatly layered!
All shook up!

I know things are slow around here, but I figure with this new step I will be doing more and having more pics because of all the salad creation!  Thanks for helping me keep up with this! Here's to health!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to give you some sprouted almonds for more enzymes! That looks like a good snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love trail mix! Carob chips are really tasty too... they are kind of malty or something.

    ReplyDelete