Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: 1/4/11

Sorry folks...no photos today! :( But I did stick to my original plan of smoothie and bike ride and 'healthy' dinner.  I put the quotations because there was no salad! :( Lowell unexpectedly had to leave to pick up some amps and we were out of charcoal.  I tried to watch a Gordon Ramsay video on pan searing steak and feel I did a terrible job - - therefore no photos.  It didn't taste terrible....it just wasn't as good as Lowell has been making.  I added some mashed potatoes to make myself feel like I was eating something I liked.  Oh well...tomorrow is  a new day!

I am proud of myself for doing the bike ride.  Had a bit of a rough day at work and all I wanted to do was come home, sit on the couch, and stare at the t.v.  But, I knew I had to blog, so I got on my bike and off I went.  It was a good ride and Ada enjoyed it.  I can tell it's getting warmer in the afternoons...I hope it stays that way!

On a not-completely-unrelated topic...I weighed myself this morning and came in at 126lbs!  That is three lbs lighter than my target weight of 130 lb!  And for all you doubters....I just went and weighed myself: 128lb! (and that's having eaten all day...even school lunch!) I am not attempting to lose weight through this, but if I maintain my weight around (or under) 130 lb...all my clothes will fit just nicely and I won't have to buy any new ones! AND if I end up getting pregnant this summer....I can just put on those 40lbs again nicely!! LOL j/k

Well that's all for now....I guess there has got to be some boring days in this life of a blog! Here's to health! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Sally! Seems like you and I will be on opposite plans for weight gain/loss for a while! Right now I am in the gaining phase... and this summer after our baby is born... I'll be in the losing phase while you will be gaining lol! Good for you for persevering with the exercise. Do you listen to any music on the ride? Knowing I have some good tunes always helps me! You probably don't listen to any so you can talk to little angel Ada though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one headphone in...otherwise i wouldn't go too long! :p i talk back to ada a little, but not much..she just looks out and observes...so i leaver her to it! :)

    ReplyDelete